Very nice, large and bright apartment with beautiful attic windows, that flood the room with lot of natural light, has two bedrooms located on two floors. In the lower floor there is a bathroom with a shower, toilet and bidet and upstairs you can find extra toilet and bath directly in front of the bed, which is quite special.
Deluxe apartment is comfortable enough even for five people, but is very often preferred by couples. Bedrooms can be prepared with double beds or with single beds according to your wish.
Our biggest apartment is like a beautiful big flat. In this apartment you can find a living room with a double fold-out sofa, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom (with shower box), two toilets and bidet. Both bedrooms can be prepared either with double beds or with single beds according to your wish.
In this nice and cosy apartment you can find one bedroom either with two single beds or one double bed. This apartment has fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower box, toilet and bidet. One bedroom apartment can be prepared up to four people.
- Airport transfer
- free parking
- What's not to Lova at the Vocelova
- Booked the Residence Vocelova for a trip to Prague with friends, were allocated a spacious, clean, well presented apartment. (Room 9 possibly 3rd floor?) There was a lift, room cleaned daily. Check in was meant to be 3pm...our flight arrived at 09:30am, quick email to Michael the owner/manager and said he'd met us at the apartment at 10am and keep our bags until check-in allowing us to wander around without the bags, on arrival he'd arranged our room to be cleaned early and checked us in at 10am a full 5 hours early!! The location was great, close by to main tram stop, deli's, cafes, Tesco. Hotel located on very quiet street possibly closed at one side, so no traffic at all. A quick walk to Wenceslas square. Would recommend and I'd use again.
- Perfect stay!
- The apartment was much more spacious than we expected. It was very clean and comfortable and the location was perfect. The staff who greeted us were very friendly and hospitable and it was a great touch to give us a card with Czech phrases. Would definitely recommend. The cleaners were brilliant... We were so surprised to find a tray of treats and sweets to welcome us after the first time they cleaned the room along with a card to say hello.
- Amazing experience
- We were a group of 7 friends on our mid twenties. The location was perfect, close to pubs, restaurants and public transportation. The apartment was equipped with everything we needed and more. The service was great, and the price was more than accessible, would and will come back!! Definitely my destination when in Prague.
- Centrally located, good value for money, nice and clean facilities
- Very warm welcome upon checking in, everything was explained clearly, including tips for walking around Prague and visiting the sights. Staff made sure we enjoyed our stay, nice housekeeping and snacks. Room and hotel facilities were clean and well-maintained, location very close to metro station also.